With so many cleaning companies available, it can be hard to find one that’s right for you. Here’s a quick and easy guide on How To Hire A Cleaning Company.
Find out what cleaning services are in your area
- Use Google to find the cleaning services available to you.
- Look in local job advertisements.
- Advertise that you are looking for a cleaner.
- Ask others who already have a cleaner.
Once you have a list of options, you can begin the decision making process.
Decide what you need
What size of space do you need cleaned?
Do you have carpet?
Are you cleaning an office or residential space?
Do you have your own cleaning supplies?
Ask yourself questions like this to ensure you don’t overpay.
What should I look for?
A cleaning company should:
- Be reliable
- Offer excellent customer service.
- Use tested and proven methods.
- Have a standard cleaning procedures.
- Only use trained professionals.
- Learn your needs
- Use their own equipment
- Be fully insured.
- Comply with all appropriate tax laws.
- Use only environmentally sound cleaning products.
If you find a cleaning company with all of these qualities you should ask for pricing information.
Getting the right cleaning company
- Some companies may appear inexpensive at first. Be aware of what services the cleaning company offers.
- Ask for a comprehensive list of room cleaning procedures.
- Ask for pricing for the additional services they offer.
- Ensure the company can give you a specific day for cleaning.
- Make sure there are no hidden fees.
- Ask if you are allowed to reschedule cleaning days.
- If you have an alarm system make sure the cleaner knows the code.
- Be sure of the payment methods arranged.
If everything is in order, hire the cleaning company. Enjoy your newly found free time.
Do you live in Corona, Orange County or the California area? Simply hire Master Clean and avoid any hassle.